Shoot while you drive.
Doing them simultaneously is possible with the latest journey recorder from Japanese manufacturer Nikkai. Now you can record your most memorable trips with this black gadget. The Nikkai In-Car Journey Recorder can also be used to store footage in case you meet an accident.
Using a 1.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor, the Nikkai In-Car Journey Recorder captures video footage of the road ahead. The gadget can record a maximum of 18 hours of video on a 2GB SD card.
• Fixes to your windscreen to record your journey
• 1.3 megapixel CMOS camera records in AVI format for easy playback
• Capture intervals can be set to between 2-3 seconds and 3 minutes
• Stores up to 9 hours of video on 1GB SD card or 18 hours on 2GB SD card at three second recording intervals
• Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (supplied) or DC 12V charger (supplied)
• Batteries provide around 4 hours continuous use when recording at three second intervals
• Supplied complete with software for playback and configuration
• Resolution: 1280*1024 pixel
• Still Image: JPG Format
• DC Power: DC 12V (included)