Who would’ve thought that one can do so much with a sunglass? Probably no one, until the Bluetooth sunglasses came in the world of gadgetry.
A promising fashion item, er, electronic device for 2009 will hit the markets probably this month: the TriSpecs’ Bluetooth Sunglasses.
Let’s see what this pair of sunglasses has to offer:
- Bluetooth headset
- A set of retractable earbuds
- Two uni-directional microphones
- Dual in-ear speakers (extending them turns the power on)
- Voice dialing and prompts for convenient, hands-free use
- One-touch dialing
- Call control buttons on the arms of the glasses
- MP3 player (You have to press the button on the rim of the glasses to switch between MP3 player and calls.)
- Noise elimination acoustic technology
- Comes in black, white, and metallic with optional designs
- Also available in female-specific versions
It’s a must-have for workaholics who are always on the go. Especially for those who are often on business trips, this Bluetooth sunglasses will be a smart multitasking companion on the road.
And if you happen to dream of being fashionable even when you’re inside your car, then this designer sunglasses is for you. I bet glancing every now and then at your rear view mirror will become an exciting and welcome distraction for you. How vain can you get?
Priced at around $200, this amazing gadget from TriSpecs was one of the featured gadgets at the recently held Consumer Electronics Show 2009 at Las Vegas.